I work with a range of emotional and behavioural issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counselling, mental health issues, stress related issues, anger and stress management and personal development to supporting individuals to attain their goals. I offer a personalised approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere supporting my clients to attain the personal growth they are striving for.
• Relationships •
• Self-care •
• Stress Management •
• Depression/Anxiety •
• Parenting support •
• Bereavement & Loss •
• Anger issues •
• Goal Setting •
• Self-esteem /Confidence •
• Healthy Boundaries •
• Communication skills •
How can counselling help me?
- When you feel overwhelmed by life and everyday activities seem like climbing Mt Everest you might be suffering from depression.
- Anxiety can creep up on you and you start to realize everything is worrying you.
- I work with clients to create a mindfulness plan to recognize how to cope with the anxiety or depression that is plaguing them.
- Helping you find your voice and stand up for yourself in situations like work, relationships and family.
- Help with setting boundaries
- Goal setting
- Letting go of the past
- Trauma is a word that can describe many things from emotional abuse to physical abuse. We all have trauma in out lives and counselling can be a great way to work through these issues.
- Counselling can provide coping skills
- A path to understanding why you are stuck